TC-Series Level Based Pump or Valve Control
Single/Twin Tank Level Controller
The 3P TC Series Tank Controller maintains and monitors the level of water in a storage tank. A precise level sensing probe detects the exact height of water present in the tank. The electronic Controller then uses any of four mains voltage outputs which can be connected to pumps, solenoids, motorised valves or any other type of filling or draining device to maintain the level between defined limits.
Each pump or valve connected to the Controller is assigned high and low switch levels, and configured to drain or fill the tank. Additionally, each output can be linked to any of 5 switch inputs, which must be closed for the output to operate. This is in addition to the minimum and maximum levels that the output must operate within and is useful in cases where water is to be transferred from point to point. Filling a tanker for example could be conditional on sufficient water in the main supply tank, and also depend on a shut-off or level switch on the tanker or filling hose. Alternatively a pumped stormwater attenuation system could be linked to a rain sensor to stop emptying the tank when rainfall is detected.
Level sensing is achieved via a single pressure sensor installed on the base of the tank. This reads the actual water depth and the Control Panel then shows the exact level and operates accordingly, thereby removing the reliability issues associated with float switch based systems.
All level settings are set from the Control Panel. There is no need to enter the tank to fit and adjust float switches. High and low level alarms are also set from the control panel, and a switched BMS output (volt free contact) is provided, which can be also used to activate sirens/strobes.
Advanced Fault Tracking detects and logs faults in memory until you choose to erase them, allowing easy identification of intermittent and historical faults.
Overvoltage and brownout protection, immediate recovery from power failures with no loss of setting and auto reboot, individually fused outputs, oversized power supply to electronics, removable MCU chip (software) for easy upgrades. Modular connector design and tolerant software allows pumps and sensors to be ‘hot-swapped’ without switching off the controller or remaining pump.
Designed, programmed, built and assembled in the UK. With full UK based technical support , rapid spares availability, and spare parts supply from UK stocks. Full repair/recon service to component level.
- Modular ‘hot swap’ of pumps and solenoids.
- No need for tank level calibration.
- Multiple pump model support at 230Vac 50Hz or any supply voltage/phase via contactors/overloads.
- BMS Switched output.
- Optional BMS serial output.
- Advanced Fault Tracking.
- Fault Warning LED.
- Auto failover to redundant spare pump/valve can be set using spare output.
- Swappable MCU chip (software).
- High and Low Level alarms, linked to BMS output.
- Overvoltage protection.
- Brownout protection.
- Watchdog timer.
- Fused Outputs.
- Single Phase.
- Waterproof to IP65.
- High/Low level settings for each outputLink any output to any input switch.
- Link and output to either level probe.
- Switch inputs can be shared between outputs.
- High Level/Low Level alarms.
- Fault code display.
- Fault code erase.
- Input test diagnostic screen.
- Output test diagnostic screen.
- Manual Stop – with BMS activation.
- Restore Factory Default Settings.
Usually supplied either as a panel and level sensor only, but can be offered to OEM customers as a package, comprising of the panel, pumps, cables, solenoids, hose kits, etc. We work with our customers to provide specific product bundles, with panel and software branded to your requirements.
We provide full training, design and technical support, and will customise the product and accessories to your requirements, and full UK based support and spare parts availability.
- Excellent configurability whilst retaining an intuitive menu driven user interface.Made in Britain. Designed, built and programmed entirely in the UK by 3P Technik.
- Full UK support , with customisations to hardware and software available with very short lead times.
- Modular design allows extremely rapid swap-out of parts. Including hot-swap of connected accessories and sensors (no power-off).
- Very low lead times. All spare parts stocked by us in the UK for immediate dispatch. We don’t follow the ‘buy to order’ business model of continental manufacturers whose lead times are often unsuitable for UK clients.
- We can supply not only the control equipment, but also pumps, filtration and all tank fittings.
|CODE||Product Level Control||POWER HANDLING||Inputs|
|230v Outlets||Control Panel
|TC320||Twin Output Tank Controller||2 x 10A||7w||2||5|
|TC330||Triple Output Tank Controller||3 x 10A||7w||2||5|
|TC340||Quad Output Tank Controller||4 x 10A||7w||2||5|
|RCPT06S20||Additional Level Sensor for 2nd Tank Use||2 x 10A||7w||2||5|
- RC3P Series 3 Phase 230v/400v IP65 Rated Connection Kits with contactors, thermal overload protection and optional over/under voltage detection, phase loss detection.
- IP65 Rated Isolation Switches.
- IP68 Rated Cable joints.
- Vented sensor cables (multiple types).
- IP68 Rated Vented cable joints.
- IP68 rated in-line plugs/sockets.
- A wide range of transfer pumps, pressurisation/booster pumps, and associated fittings.
Contact us for details.
Contact us for details.