Hybrid Direct Pressure Rainwater Controller
TH and TS – Series Hybrid Direct Pressure Rainwater Controller
The 3P RainForce TH and TS series control panels are an advanced rainwater management solution, designed to manage the supply of water from an underground rainwater harvesting tank to supply points within the building under direct pressure, with mains water back up supplied via an intermediate break tank. Like all RainForce commercial Controllers it has been designed to prioritise maximum availability of water (preferring rainwater where possible) with minimal power consumption, whilst keeping possible points of failure to a minimum.
This control panel may be installed within a 3P Technik commercial rainwater harvesting unit, but is also a compatible replacement or upgrade for several rainwater harvesting units manufactured by others.
Pump control is provided via direct mains voltage outputs from the control panel, operating as necessary to maintain an optimum pressure range (adjustable). Duty standby and duty assist are supported. Pumps may be run either in alternation, or with 1 active and 1 redundant spare. Faulty pumps are automatically retired.
There is no requirement for pumps to be matched, or for any specific model to be used in conjunction with this Controller so long as they meet the minimum required pressure. Automatic pumps may also be used if the additional security of dry run protection is desired, although pump cut in/out function will be taken over by the RainForce Controller.
Mains water backup is provided by a top-up solenoid, filling a break tank situated locally to the control system. The break tank is either used exclusively for mains water, with a motorized valve switching the pump inlet between rainwater supply and break tank supply, or it may be a combined mains and rainwater break tank, supplied with water both by a mains water solenoid and an in-tank supply pump within the main rainwater harvesting tank.
- Adjustable pressure control (10bar max)
- Duty Standby/Duty Assist with alternation
- Modular ‘hot swap’ of pumps and solenoids
- Automatic Tank Level Calibration
- Multiple pump model support at 230Vac 50Hz or any supply voltage/phase via contactors/overloads
- Single Sphase (3 phase via additional connection kit)
- BMS Switched output
- Optional BMS serial output
- Advanced Fault Tracking
- Fault Warning LED
- Auto hunt for redundant spare pump during pump failure in single pump mode
- Swappable MCU chip (software)
- Solenoid valve isolation on fault – reducing fire risk from overheat
- System Overpressure Alarm – protects pipework and attached appliances (UV system, etc) from overpressure due to faulty installation or incorrect pressure setting
- Waterproof to IP65
- Overvoltage protection
- Brownout protection
- Watchdog timer
- Fused Outputs
- Pump cut-in/cut-out pressure (for each pump)
- System Overpressure Alarm
- Pump failure pressure
- Pump Mode (Pump1, Pump2, Twin pump assist/standby)
- Minimum Rainwater Level (dry run prevention)
- Fault code display
- Fault code erase
- Input test diagnostic screen
- Output test diagnostic screen
- Manual Stop – with BMS activation
- Restore Factory Default Settings