Garden Filter XL
The Garden XL rainwater filter with locking lid for direct installation in chambers before the rainwater tank or in the tank turret .
The integrated filter basket is easily removed with a removal handle.
This filter is most suitable for larger irrigation systems and for sites in which the rainwater has to be infiltrated. This filter is ideal where connection with a sewer is not possible or is not needed. It is also ideal where water is to be infiltrated to ground via soakaways.
All inlets and outlets at both DN 150 and DN 200.
The two upper connections can be used as inlets, or one can be used as an emergency overflow. Either the lower side connection or the bottom connection can be used as the outlet to the storage tank.
The cleaned rainwater flows through the bottom connection into the rainwater tank. A calmed inlet can also be installed there.
Connection capacity: for roof areas up to 800 m² (DN 150) and 1200 m² (DN 200).
The cleaned water can be ideally used for irrigation.
The filter should be cleaned several times during the year, depending on the solids loading.
How it Works
- Rainwater flows into the filter basket.
- The dirt is retained in the dirt retention basket made of polyethylene, the basket must be cleaned if and as required.
- One inlet DN 150/ DN 200 can also be used as an emergency overflow.
- Cleaned water flows through one or both of the bottom outlet DN 150/ DN 200 into the rainwater tank.
- Use of a calmed inlet is possible.
Product Code: 1000671
Connection inlet: DN 150/ DN 200.
Outlet to rainwater tank: DN 150/ DN 200.
Emergency overflow or additional inlet: DN 150/ DN 200.
Connection capacity for roof areas: 800 m²/ 1200 m².
Housing material: Polyethylene.
Filter basket material: Polyethylene.
Mesh size: 1 mm.
Diameter: 785 mm. Height: 815 mm.
Weight: 8 kg.