Retention Filter XL
Rainwater filters with locking lid and integrated dirt retention basket for installation in chambers or in turrets of a rainwater tank.The dirt basket made of stainless steel can be removed easily with the removal handle. The 3P Retention Filter XL is ideal for systems which use the cleaned water where the rainwater is to be infiltrated to ground.
The two upper connections can be used as inlets, or one can be used as an emergency overflow. Either the lower side connection or the bottom connection can be used as the outlet to the storage tank.
Connection capacity: for roof areas up to 800 m² (DN 150) and 1200 m² (DN 200).
All connections: DN 150/ DN 200
The cleaned water can be ideally used for irrigation.
The filter has to be cleaned several during the year, depending on the solids loading.
How it Works
- Rainwater flows through the inlet at either DN 150 or DN 200 into the filter basket.
- The dirt is retained in the dirt retention basket made of stainless steel. The basket must be cleaned if and as required.
- One inlet DN 150/ DN 200 can also be used as an emergency overflow.
- Cleaned water flows through one or both of the bottom outlets at DN 150 or DN 200 into the rainwater tank.
- Use of a calmed inlet is possible.
Product Code: 1000675
Connection inlet: 2 x DN 150/ DN 200.Outlet to rainwater tank: DN 150/ DN 200.
Emergency overflow or additional inlet: DN 150/ DN 200.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to:800 m²/ 1200 m².
Housing material: Polyethylene.
Material filter basket: Stainless steel.
Mesh size: 0.55 mm.
Diameter: 785 mm.
Height: 815 mm.Weight: 10 kg.
As this is a Retention filter, there is a significant risk of colour being generated in to the storage tank- 3P do not recommend use of Retention filter for any properties where water is reused in buildings.