Specialist rainwater filter for installation directly into the ground. Connectable surface area 100 to 175m2 depending on contamination level of the runoff.
How it works
- The rainwater from the drained area is fed into the inlet, which is at the lower end of the shaft.
- Here, sedimentation of particles, especially the sand faction and above, takes place in the hydrodynamic separator. This is due to turbulent secondary flows within a radial laminar flow regime.
- The solids are collected via an opening in the silt trap chamber. This chamber is a removable container, with a side outlet port to aid cleaning.
- The filter element is located in the middle of the filter shaft. With this filter element, the finer particles are filtered from the upflow of waters. The dissolved pollutants are precipitated and absorbed and adsorbed. The filter is easily exchanged, once exhausted or blocked.
- Emergency overflow.
- Cleaned water outlet, to infiltration system, rainwater storage tank or surface water discharge.
Surface Water Run-off Filters
|Filter Type||Product-No.||Nature of the Run-off Surface||Run-off Surface Area|
|Traffic||3100410||Slightly polluted traffic areas (side streets, staff car parks, yards)||130m²|
|Heavy Traffic||3100420||Highly polluted traffic areas (supermarket car parks, main roads, HGV access roads)||100m²|
|Roof||3100400||Roofs without a significant proportion of uncoated metals (<50m²)||175m²|
|Metal||3100430||Roofs made with uncoated metals (zinc, lead)||130m²|
|Metal Cu||3100600||Roofs made with uncoated metals (copper)||130m²|
More information is available and new projects are always underway.
If you require information on our Stormwater products please contact us or call us on 01239 623506.
Our stormwater products are chiefly supplied through a small selection of trained partners.